A Day On The Bay in Detail
Start off your inshore fishing trip by stepping off the dock and onto Captain Jason’s 24ft Canyon Bay tower boat. Once leaving the dock, you will travel throughout Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, and or Anna Maria in search of catching Redfish, Snook, Trout, and many other species. Captain Jason will take you out into the bay, on top of popular grass flats, and deep into the backwaters of Tampa Bay where your catch of a lifetime may be waiting.
Morning (Inshore fishing trips) usually leave the dock at 8:00AM and will return at 12:00PM, 1:00PM, or 2:00PM.
*Standard 4 guests per trip*
Contact Captain if more than 4 guests*
What To Bring On Your Trip
- Favorite Drinks and Snacks (Capt. has ice and a cooler)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, and hats are always a good idea
- Rain jacket (You never know in FL)
- Camera, so you can remember your epic catch!
- Don’t worry about fishing license, tackle, bait, or fishing poles, they will be provided.
- Don’t bring any glass bottles or anything glass.
*Please note that online reservations are due in full at the time of booking. Cancellations are only refundable if cancelled within 14 days prior to date of charter. Cancellations due to increment weather will be at the captain’s discretion. If charter is canceled by the captain, and charter is not rescheduled, a refund will be issued.
*When you reserve your fishing charter you are Guaranteed that spot.
Contact us today to discuss your dream fishing charter trip